Wema Bank Plc Hackathon 4.0 Program 2023 For Nigerian Entrepreneurs N6m Prize – Join a diverse collection of problem-solvers, developers, designers, and imaginative thinkers to make a difference at this year’s Hackaholics.
Hackaholics is a startup competition geared toward young people with the goal of giving entrepreneurs and innovators with game changing ideas and products that are tech driven or tech enabled a platform to establish and quickly scale their businesses.
Wema Bank/ ALAT, one of Nigeria’s most technologically advanced financial institutions, is the driving force behind this admirable project. The fourth edition, titled Re-imagined, follows the publication of the first three editions with great enthusiasm.
Aim and Benefits of Wema Bank Hackathon 4.0 Program
- Hackaholics is a great opportunity for participants to learn and experiment
- Grant to build / scale solutions
- Support for product and integration
- Visibility for your team / solution
- Access to community of founders
- Coaching / Mentorship for founders
- Learn from renowned industry expert
Prize: As a way of honoring our commitment to inclusivity, women-led teams will be given recognition and rewards
- Winner: N3,000,000
- First runner-up: N2,500,000
- Second Runner-up: N1,500,000
- Women-led team: N1,000,000
Wema Bank Hackathon 4.0 Program Requirements
- Everyone is welcome and can apply. No matter if you are a young entrepreneur, a professional, or a student.
- You don’t have to be a programmer and you certainly don’t need to have a degree in Computer Science.
How to Apply
Visit Wema Bank on hackaholics.wemabank.com to apply.
- Click Register Now on the hackaholics Website
- Input your solution details and information
- Input your team members details.(Max.3)
- Submit your application, and await our email