UNIABUJA Sandwich Degree Admission Form For 2023 Session is Out – The University of Abuja welcomes suitable applicants to submit an application for admission to the Institute of Education Sandwich degree programs for the 2023 academic Session. If you are interested and would like to apply, please read this article to the end, because we will show you all the processes you need to follow to be able to submit your application successfully.
UNIABUJA Sandwich Degree Courses
The following Sandwich degree programs are available for the 2023 Contact Session:
- BSc (Ed) Library and Information
- BSc (Ed) Mathematics
- BSc (Ed) Physics
- BEd Primary Education
- BEd Social Studies
- BS (Ed) Environmental Science
- BSc (Ed) Geography
- BEd Educational Administration and Planning
- BA (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- BSc (Ed) Agricultural Science
- BA (Ed) Arabic
- BA (Ed) History
- BSc (Ed) Integrated Science
- BA (Ed) Islamic Studies
- BSc (Ed) Biology
- BSc (Ed) Chemistry
- BA (Ed) Christian Studies
- BSc (Ed) Economics
- BA (Ed) English Language
UNIABUJA Sandwich Degree Admission Requirements
- For Entry Into The 100 Level: Five (5) ‘O’ level credits, including English Language and Mathematics.
- For Entry Into The 200 Level: NCE with a minimum of 10 points, in addition to the ‘O’ level credit requirement.
How To Get UNIABUJA Sandwich Degree Admission Form
UNIABUJA Sandwich Application Form Fee: Pay a N10,500.00 non-refundable application fee through REMITA via the University of Abuja Portal.
NOTE: For record-keeping considerations, applicants are urged to access REMITA through the University of Abuja Portal listed below.
How to apply for UNIABUJA Sandwich Degree Admission:
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “ Click here to apply.”
- On the left pane, click on Institute of Education.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR.
- Click make a payment, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card, Verve or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated, and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the
generated application number and
surname as the password to continue the application process.
- Application Deadline: Sunday, 28th May 2023.